3D Printer Filament PVA Welding Rods, Makerbot Filament, Printing
1. 3D printer material, PVA filament
2. 1.75mm, nature color
3. Filament weight: 0.5kg/spool
4. Suitable for Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker
and any other FDM 3D printers
PVA is a low temperature water-soluble thermoplastic, which is the
perfect support material for PLA or ABS prints. It’s most often
used as a support material for dual-extruding printers. It has a
melting point below PLA and a texture similar to ABS, so it is
fairly easy to print. Also it can be used to print independently.
180 - 200oC
Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Felix, Reprap,
Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
1kg/spool; 12spools/ctn sealed plastic bag with desiccants
1. High quality: absolutely round shape, accurate diameter, no
bubble, high tenacity and stable melting point.
2. Fast delivery: 50tons/month capacity makes sure the storage for
3. Order flexibility: Sample or trial orders are warm welcomed.
4. Wholesaler price: competitive price with qualified quality.